Here at Winners Chapel Harare, there is a place for everyone. We have many opportunities for every person to minister and in turn, be ministered to. Take the time to explore the different ministry opportunities and take the time to serve and get involved. There are many benefits of kingdom service and the word of God validates this in Exodus 23:25, “you shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee”.
One of the most rewarding things you can do is to be of service to others. It not only helps others but it also helps you. Amongst other things, it gives you self-confidence and more importantly, great joy. So take the time to pray about where God wants you to serve and get plugged in. Remember, “…it is more blessed to give than to receive” (Acts 20:35). As you give your time, and services, God’s blessings will never elude you and your household in Jesus name.
Technical / IT / Media
The media team in Winners Chapel is made up of skilled and trained media personnel who are responsible for our graphics, T.V outreach programs, film editing and all forms of electronic and print media.
- The Choir ministers to people in praise, worship and also special songs in all church meetings and services
- As the Choir lead the congregation into high praises of God and ultimately his presence. God Himself comes down with his blessings. Psalm 22:3
- We use the instrumentality of music to proclaim the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Gives the warm Winners welcome to worshippers at entrance/gate and assists worshippers who may need help to their seats
- They work with other service groups to identify those responding to the alter call and direct them to the appropriate service group
- They provide adequate Christian cares to worshippers during services and meetings
- They manifest the love of Christ to all worshippers
Children’s Church Teachers
Ours is a colourful, energetic, entertaining and dynamic ministry focused on teaching the word of faith to children from age 3 years to 11 years.
The aim of our Children’s Church ministry is to:
- Help the children to understand the word of faith
- Help the children to develop their identity in Christ
- Encourage the children develop an understanding of God’s Purpose and plan for their lives
- Help the children to discover and use the gifts (spiritual, physical and mental) that God has deposited in them.
- Providing learning in a fun-filled, child-centered, Christ dominated environment. We encourage our parents to provide their children with notebooks, writing materials and Bibles.
Communion Stewards Unit is responsible for :
- The preparation, serving and effective monitoring of how the Lord’s meal is administered to members during all Communion Services.
- They take note of the number of people in attendance and prepare adequate quantity to ensure everyone receives The Body and The Blood of Jesus Christ.
- They work closely with the Church’s Leadership during Communion Services.
- Welcome worshippers and directs them to their respective seats
- Assist in whatever capacity to ensure that worshippers are comfortable and that their needs are met during the service e.g. provide directions to the Convenience Rooms, assistance to nursing mothers etc.
- Maintain orderliness during meetings and services
- Remove or minimize distractions such as crying babies or ringing mobile phones during service
- Co-ordinate flow/direction of people during ministrations and specialized services
- Liaise with other departments in inter related activities
Dominion’s Books Table Keepers
The Dominion’s table is responsible for the distribution and sales of anointed books, Bibles, stickers coming from the Ministry and every other renown and spirit filled publisher around the world.
Sanctuary Keepers / Decoration
- Ensure that the main sanctuary, church offices, and the general surrounding of the place of worship are kept clean and orderly at all times
- We also ensure that our social facilities (toilets) are clean, presentable and necessary facilities are available at all times
“…Go ye therefore, into all the world and make disciples of all nations…” Matt 28:19
The Mission Department of Evangelism Unit exists to carry out the comprehensive vision listed below and of which you can become involved:
- Preaching and teaching the Word of God with the utilization of evangelism materials provided by the church/Mission to win souls in our community.
- Visiting hospitals to pray for the sick and minister salvation to them.
- Meeting to pray for Members, Converts, Outreaches and the Church.
- Organizing occasional Mass Evangelism for the Church.
- Occasional workshops on personal Evangelism and discipleship.
- Follow-up on souls won in the street outreaches. The Great Commission Mandate is versatile and cannot be fully enumerated; however the vision unfolds as the Spirit of God commands and leads us in the unit.
The follow-up team assists the First Timers by:
- Giving information about the Church and our meetings, and helping them know that they are appreciated and most welcome.
- Keeping the “back door” firmly shut – making sure that those who have decided to join the Winners family don’t slip out through the back door through lack of information
- Agreeing with our First Timers in prayers on burning issues of their lives. They counsel, and if need be, recommend for further counseling with the Pastor.
- Recommending other activities such as Winning Foundation Class and Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) to further strengthen their faith.
Prevails in prayer for the church
If you are interested in any of the service groups above, please speak to any of our ministers after our services. God bless you and may you reap the great benefits of Kingdom service as you get plugged in, in Jesus name.